Everybody Loves Minions! Everybody Loves Minions!

Why would you do this to the Minions ©?! This really makes my Dick™ retract.

Do Finding Dory next

artistunknown responds:

Dude, how'd you trademark your dick? I've been wanting to figure that out for years!

Crypt Shyfter 17: Ragnarok Crypt Shyfter 17: Ragnarok

The paper cutout style you've got going here is pretty interesting, the movements look pretty fluid and smooth as a result. As for areas for improvement, I'd have to agree with ShaeGuy that more facial and body movements could definitely work in this submission's favor. Regardless, this was pretty well put together. Keep up the good work and good luck on your future projects!

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thank you very much for the review! I'm definitely going to try working on facial and body movements in future projects, that has also been brought up a few times now so I think that's an important area to get better at. Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for watching!

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

It's stuff like this that makes Newgrounds great. Never stop, New Wave.

NewFrogGrounds NewFrogGrounds

This is pretty neat, I like the option that allows you to change the background music. It's a nice functionality. Gameplay-wise, it's classic Frogger but it does the job well. My only suggestion for improvement would be the graphics, which seem like an odd mishmash of bitmaps and shapes. Overall, I think what you've did here is pretty neat. Thanks for using my song by the way ;)

SpinnyShapes - Retro Style Endless Arcade Game SpinnyShapes - Retro Style Endless Arcade Game

Good stuff here. In terms of gameplay, the game is pretty simple but I think that's where the charm lies. What I really like about this one is the retro-styled graphics and the music. The music adds sort of an atmospheric and almost contemplative vibe to the game, which I can really appreciate. Keep it up.

lexlevine responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Recuerdos de la Escuela Recuerdos de la Escuela

There's a good amount of interactivity here. The artwork could be improved, though. It seems like a mixture of real images and pictures drawn in MS Paint. It's an interesting concept, but it could have been done a little better.

Hay una buena cantidad de interactividad aquí. La obra de arte se puede mejorar, sin embargo. Parece una mezcla de imágenes reales e imágenes dibujadas en MS Paint. Es un concepto interesante, pero podría haber hecho un poco mejor.

mordaza responds:

Im glad you appreciate the ammount of interactivity put in here, only the minigame took a lot to complete, and also all the possible goals you can achieve and all that took a lot to put together. Also we will improve artwork in future games, thanks for pointing this, we used indeed mspaint in some characters but as you can see this is made by several people so to make it easier for all of us we used that tool in some parts, and in fact not all characters are drawn by same person which was difficult in order to copy the same style, and some other parts are photos we took and 3d we made, so there are varied levels you see.

English version is now available here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/640312

Also thanks for posting in spanish too thats very kind of you =), I just hope I got it right and you are natural english speaker otherway I did it all wrong xD (will correct if thats the case)

I Woke Up And I Was A Snail I Woke Up And I Was A Snail

The instrumentals are nice - I particularly enjoy the lush layers of synths throughout the song. The melodic motifs, such as the one starting at around 0:12, are also nice. Both of these aspects combine to create this sort of melancholic atmosphere and vibe to it. Instrumentally, it's quite good and it works as a melodic expression of melancholy.

Lyrically and as a concept, the song isn't bad and I could see it working. However, as a whole, I have mixed feelings on the track, which for the most part can be attributed to the vocals. I understand that it's likely intentional, though for me personally, I felt like it was a bit grating to hear, especially considering the length of the song. This isn't to say that I don't think this sort of thing can be done well. I think the juxtaposition of this sort of vocal style with the more melancholic instrumental could definitely work in a goofy/comedic sense, but in this particular track, I personally don't think it does.

Regardless, the song is compositionally and conceptually interesting. Keep it up, and good luck on your future endeavors!

I Stand In Awe Of Your Light I Stand In Awe Of Your Light

I really like the cinematic feel this has. The whole song seems to have a colossal vibe to it, and I think the unconventional long-form song structure contributes to the cinematic feel. The structure really works in the song's favor, and I like how the song progresses. Atmosphere-wise, I'm getting boss battle vibes from this one. The track has the intensity to be able to soundtrack a boss battle, as well as melancholic undertones.

The piano additions at around 2:00 are pretty nice, well done. Moreover, the key change near the end at around 5:50 was well executed. If I have any criticism, it might be related to the snare sound. Personally, I feel it sounds a bit crude or crash at times and conflicts with the other aspects of the song, mostly during the fills, like at around 3:28. Overall, this is a well-constructed track. Keep up the good work and good luck on your future endeavors!

ADR3-N responds:

Thanks! I was half unsatisfied with the snare myself and may go back to change it a little bit. Very much glad you liked the song!

Kai-Koh Kai-Koh

Very well-layered brohanmoskimosivghandi

Same Drugs Same Drugs

good sticker

Blue Vein Blue Vein

This is really nice, man. I really like the color scheme of this one. Keep it up!

Briefcase Briefcase

This is pretty nice, good work man. The lighting is well done.

Sirmi responds:

I really appreciate that man